Buy now | £430.24 – £459.14 - Including VAT
|Height Above Ground|
Insurance Company Recommended
Based on our 114 670 Deterrent, the 114 670 Removable Bollard offers a stylish lightweight solution suited for sites where a shallower depth is needed.
- Thanks to it 3.2mm wall thickness the 114 670 Removable is extremely light with a lifting weight of just 9-10kg, which makes removing it a breeze.
- If you have a high water table or there are restrictions on how deep you can dig, then a removable bollard is your best choice.
- As with the deterrent model, the 114 670 Removable Bollard comes in a gorgeous stainless-steel finish making it the perfect option for properties or sites where looks are key.
- Compared to the 101 670 and 90 Square, the 114 670 has a 114mm diameter and 670mm height, making it our largest removable bollard.
- The bollard is supplied with a moulded plastic handle, making it easy to grip when removing or replacing the bollard.
- It comes with two yellow reflective bands as standard, ensuring that your bollards are visible to drivers even in the dark. Want a different colour? We can provide reflective bands in white, red, green, blue and black.
- When it comes to security, all our telescopic bollards are fitted with a Sold Secure lock which has been attack tested, making it as difficult as possible for criminals to bypass the security bollard.
- Manufactured in the UK, this bollard has the ISO:9001 quality stamp so you can be sure you are buying a bollard that meets, rigorous British standards.
How do removable bollards work?
Using one of our removable bollards is incredibly easy. Here’s how to operate one in three easy steps.
- In order to raise the bollard, first unlock the bollard and twist the handle. You can now lift the security post out of its socket.
- Once you have done this, simply remove the bollard and store it safely, using the lid to cover the socket.
- To secure access again, return the bollard to the socket and lock it in place.
Select documents to download
Need someone to install or service it?
Mylyn Security Ltd
John Manning | 07788461080 | Greater London, Kent, East Sussex, Surrey, Hampshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire and Essex
Advice & Insights
Top 5 Tips Before Buying A Driveway Bollard
A driveway security bollard isn’t something you buy every day, in fact, once you start searching online for driveway security there are so many different options that it can get quite confusing.
Which Driveway Bollard is Best?
With so many options available it can be difficult deciding on which driveway bollard is best for protecting your home. Where do you start? We know it’s not easy making the right decision, so to help you we have put together this handy guide with everything you need to know before buying a bollard for your driveway.
We just need a few details
Please provide the information below to access your download.