Buy now | £318.76 - Including VAT
|Height Above Ground|
With an attractive rounded design, the 101 500 is available in black, perfect for parking protection.
- Whether you’re looking to secure your driveway or an individual parking space, the 101 500 is up to the task.
- With a lifting weight of just 13kg, the bollard is easy to use and provides a great deterrent to would-be thieves.
- The bollard has a 5mm wall thickness making it more durable than most residential bollards you will find.
- At 500mm tall, the 101 500 is one of our most compact models, making it perfect for simple, parking protection.
- The bollard is supplied with a moulded plastic handle, making it easy to grip when lifting and lowering the bollard.
- When it comes to security, all our telescopic bollards are fitted with a Sold Secure lock which has been attack tested, making it as difficult as possible for criminals to bypass the security bollard.
- Manufactured in the UK, this bollard has the ISO:9001 quality stamp so you can be sure you are buying a bollard that meets rigorous British standards.
In locations with a high-water table, it may be advisable to consider removable bollards as opposed to fully retractable bollards. A high-water table can vary due to seasonal changes so we are unable to guarantee that the outer casing will not hold water to some degree. If you are concerned, please don’t hesitate to contact ATG Access.
How do telescopic bollards work?
Using one of our telescopic bollards is incredibly easy, here’s a simple 4 step guide to help you.
- In order to raise the bollard, first open the flap covering the bollard and then twist the handle. You can now lift the security post into the ‘up’ position.
- Once you have done this, simply press the lock down with your thumb to secure it in place.
- To lower the bollard again, turn the key in the lock and twist the handle. You can now gently lower the bollard into the outer casing.
- Close the lid to cover the bollard and you’re done!
Select documents to download
Need someone to install or service it?
Mylyn Security Ltd
John Manning | 07788461080 | Greater London, Kent, East Sussex, Surrey, Hampshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire and Essex
Advice & Insights
Top 5 Tips Before Buying A Driveway Bollard
A driveway security bollard isn’t something you buy every day, in fact, once you start searching online for driveway security there are so many different options that it can get quite confusing.
Which Driveway Bollard is Best?
With so many options available it can be difficult deciding on which driveway bollard is best for protecting your home. Where do you start? We know it’s not easy making the right decision, so to help you we have put together this handy guide with everything you need to know before buying a bollard for your driveway.
We just need a few details
Please provide the information below to access your download.