Buy now | £351.00 – £381.00 - Including VAT
|Height Above Ground
Insurance Company Recommended
With an attractive rounded design, the 101 670 is available in galvanised or black, making it suitable for any kind of property.
- Whether you’re looking to secure your driveway, a car showroom or a retail site the 101 670 is up to the task and is one of our insurance company recommended models.
- With a lifting weight of just 16kg, the bollard is easy to use and provides a great deterrent to would-be thieves.
- The bollard has a 5mm wall thickness making it more durable than most bollards you find. At 670mm tall, the 101 670 is one of our most compact models.
- The bollard is supplied with a moulded plastic handle, making it easy to grip when lifting and lowering the bollard.
- It comes with two yellow reflective bands as standard, ensuring that your bollards are visible to drivers even in the dark.
- When it comes to security, all our telescopic bollards are fitted with a Sold Secure lock which has been attack-tested, making it as difficult as possible for criminals to bypass the security bollard.
- Manufactured in the UK, this bollard has the ISO:9001 quality stamp so you can be sure you are buying a bollard that meets, rigorous British standards.
In locations with a high-water table, it may be advisable to consider removable bollards as opposed to fully retractable bollards. A high-water table can vary due to seasonal changes so we are unable to guarantee that the outer casing will not hold water to some degree. If you are concerned, please don’t hesitate to contact ATG Access.
How do telescopic bollards work?
Using one of our telescopic bollards is incredibly easy, here’s a simple 4 step guide to help you.
- In order to raise the bollard, first open the flap covering the bollard and then twist the handle. You can now lift the security post into the ‘up’ position.
- Once you have done this, simply press the lock down with your thumb to secure it in place.
- To lower the bollard again, turn the key in the lock and twist the handle. You can now gently lower the bollard into the outer casing.
- Close the lid to cover the bollard and you’re done!
Select documents to download
Need someone to install or service it?
Mylyn Security Ltd
John Manning | 07788461080 | Greater London, Kent, East Sussex, Surrey, Hampshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire and Essex