|Height Above Ground|
To Client Requirements
Insurance Company Recommended
With the attractive rounded design of our 101 670 series, the 101 670 Fixed Bollard offers both looks and reliability.
- The most compact of our standard root fixed bollards the 101 670 comes with a 5mm wall thickness making it an ideal deterrent against thieves and ram-raiders.
- Whether you’re protecting a supermarket, a car showroom or a retail site you can be safe in the knowledge that the 101 670 is up to the task as one of our insurance company recommended models.
- Whatever your site, the 101 670 comes in a finish to match it, whether it’s galvanised for that industrial look or nylon coated black for sites where looks are key. Need something more specific? Don’t worry, we can powder coat the bollard in any RAL colour you want.
- It comes with two yellow reflective bands as standard, ensuring that your bollards are visible to drivers even in the dark. Want a different colour? We can provide reflective bands in white, red, green, blue and black.
- Designed to compliment our 101 670 telescopic and lift-out bollards, this completes the set and provides a complete perimeter security solution which delivers uniform aesthetics.
- Manufactured in the UK, this bollard has the ISO:9001 quality stamp so you can be sure you are buying a bollard that meets, rigorous British standards.
Need someone to install or service it?
Mylyn Security Ltd
John Manning | 07788461080 | Greater London, Kent, East Sussex, Surrey, Hampshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire and Essex
Advice & Insights
Top 5 Tips Before Buying A Driveway Bollard
A driveway security bollard isn’t something you buy every day, in fact, once you start searching online for driveway security there are so many different options that it can get quite confusing.
Which Driveway Bollard is Best?
With so many options available it can be difficult deciding on which driveway bollard is best for protecting your home. Where do you start? We know it’s not easy making the right decision, so to help you we have put together this handy guide with everything you need to know before buying a bollard for your driveway.
We just need a few details
Please provide the information below to access your download.