|Height Above Ground|
5mm (6mm for Stainless Steel)
Insurance Company Recommended
The 114 1000 Ubanded Semi Domed Fixed Bollard is an excellent visual deterrent to ram-raid attacks and to prevent vehicles mounting kerbs or paths where pedestrians could be.
- The height of the bollard allows increased visibility for larger vehicles such as vans or even HGV’s, clearly marking a restricted zone or area for drivers.
- The design of the 114 1000 consists of a strong, steel bollard measuring 114 mm in diameter and 1,400 mm in length. The bollard can be supplied in galvanised mild steel or mild steel shot blasted and then powder coated – both with a wall thickness of 5 mm.
- If you are looking for a model with banding we recommend taking a look at our ‘114 1000 Banded Semi Domed Top Bollard’.
- Alternatively, the bollard can be supplied in Grade 304 stainless steel with a wall thickness of 6 mm.
- The bollard’s wall thickness has a major advantage in that the 114 is a lot stronger than many bollards which are supplied with just a 2-3 mm wall and are very susceptible to denting and bending once installed.
- The 114 1000 Unbanded Semi Domed Fixed Bollard is root fixed and installation is very straightforward. If the product is being installed within a particularly saline or marine environment, we would recommend using Grade 316 stainless steel.