|Height Above Ground|
5mm (6mm for Stainless Steel)
Insurance Company Recommended
The 114 900 Fixed Bollard is an excellent deterrent to prevent vehicles mounting kerbs or paths where pedestrians could be.
- The height of the bollard coupled with two, yellow reflective bands creates increased visibility for larger vehicles such as vans or even HGV’s, clearly marking a restricted zone or area for drivers. If you’re looking for even taller bollard, we recommend our 114 1000 Fixed Bollards.
- The design of the 114 900 Fixed Bollard consists of a strong, steel tube measuring 114 mm in diameter and 1,300 in length.
- The bollard can either be supplied galvanised for high-level corrosion protection or primed and then powder coated to a standard RAL colour.
- The wall thickness, when supplied in either option, is 5 mm. The product can also be supplied if preferred in stainless steel Grade 304. The wall thickness in this instance would be 6 mm.
- Where the 114 900 Fixed bollard has a major advantage over similar products is that its dense wall thickness makes it a lot stronger than many bollards which just have a 2-3 mm wall thickness. This makes the 114 900 much more resistant denting or bending.
- The bollard has a root fixed design and installation is very straightforward.
- If the product is being installed within a particularly saline or marine environment, we would recommend using Grade 316 stainless steel, which we can price for on-application.