|Height Above Ground|
5mm (6mm for Stainless Steel)
Insurance Company Recommended
Our 114 900 Unbanded Semi Domed Fixed Bollard makes for an excellent visual deterrent against ram-raid attacks and prevent vehicles from mounting kerbs or paths where pedestrians might be.
- The height of the 114 900 ensures increased visibility for larger vehicles such as vans or even HGV’s. This helps you to clearly mark a restricted zone or area for drivers.
- The design of the 114 900 is simple yet elegant, at its heart it is a strong steel bollard with a 114 mm diameter and a 1,300 mm overall length.
- We can supply the bollard in a variety of finishes. It is available in a galvanised mild steel giving it high-level corrosion protection or you can have it shot blasted and powder coated to any RAL colour you specify. Alternatively, if you are looking for a fixed bollard in a stainless steel finish we can supply the 114 900 in grade 304 stainless steel.
- Both the galvanised and powder coated models come with a wall thickness of 5 mm, while the stainless steel version has a wall thickness of 6 mm. The major advantage of this is that it makes the 114 900 a lot stronger than other fixed bollards that usually have a wall thickness of 2-3 mm.
- The 114 900 has a root fixed design making it very straightforward to install.
- If you’re looking to install the bollard in a particularly saline or marine environment, we would recommend using a grade 316 stainless steel. If this is the case then contact us and we will be able to provide you with a quote.