|Height Above Ground|
5mm / 7mm (Stainless Steel)
The 168 1000 Banded Semi Domed Fixed Bollard is the ultimate answer for protecting your site against ram-raid attacks and preventing vehicles from mounting kerbs or paths where pedestrians may be walking.
- With a greater diameter than our 114 1000 and 114 900 models, this bollard makes a perfect visual deterrent to criminal ram-raiders. The bollard’s height and diameter coupled with two yellow reflective bands create increased visibility for large vehicles such as vans or HGV’s.
- This allows you to clearly mark restricted zones or areas for vehicles.
- The design of the 168 1000 consists of an extra-strong, mild steel bollard measuring 168mm in diameter and 1,400mm in overall length.
- The bollard is galvanised for high corrosion resistance or shot blasted and powder coated. The product has a wall thickness of 5mm making this bollard a strong, heavy-duty option.
- If stainless steel is preferred, an inner, galvanised bollard core is supplied measuring 139mm in diameter, the bollard is then sleeved with a Grade 304 stainless steel sleeve measuring 168 mm in diameter and with a 2mm wall thickness.
- The major advantage of this design is that the inner core combined with the sleeve makes this bollard very strong. Much stronger than other bollards which have an overall wall thickness of 2-3mm which makes them susceptible to denting and bending.
- With its root fixed design, the 168 1000 is very straightforward to install.
- If you are planning to install the bollard in a particularly saline or marine environment we would recommend using a grade 316 stainless steel finish, which we can also quote for.