|Height Above Ground|
5mm / 7mm (Stainless Steel)
With its strong and elegant design, the 168 1000 Unbanded Semi Domed Fixed Bollard provides commercial and industrial sites with an ideal solution for perimeter security.
- The 168 1000 gives you heavy-duty protection against potential ram-raid attacks and prevents vehicles from mounting kerbs or paths where pedestrians might be.
- As well as creating an impressive visual deterrent, the height and diameter of the 168 1000 allow increased visibility for larger vehicles such as vans or HGV’s. This allows you to clearly mark a restricted zone or area for vehicles.
- The design of our 168 1000 fixed bollards consists of a strong, mild steel bollard which is either galvanised or shot blasted and then powder coated to any specified RAL colour. Supplied with a wall thickness of 5mm.
- If stainless steel is preferred, a mild-steel inner bollard core is supplied with a diameter of 139mm and a wall thickness of 5 mm. This is then sleeved with a Grade 304 stainless steel with a wall thickness of 2 mm and a diameter of 168mm.
- The major advantage of this design is that the combined wall thickness of the core and the sleeve makes for an extremely strong bollard. Much stronger than bollards with a 2-3mm wall thickness which is susceptible to denting and bending.
- Our 168 1000 bollards have a root fixed design making them very straightforward to install. If you are looking to fit this product in a particularly saline or marine environment we recommend using grade 316 stainless steel.