|Height Above Ground|
5mm (7mm for Stainless Steel)
Insurance Company Recommended
The 168 900 Banded Semi Domed Fixed Bollard is one of the largest static bollards available and ideal for heavy-duty protection on sites such as police stations, railway station entrances and retail parks.
- As well as having two reflective bands, the added size makes the 168 900 a visually more challenging deterrent for thieves and ram-raiders.
- Thanks to its size the 168 900 is an excellent option for locations where visibility can be an issue such as busy crowded areas. It is also is clearly visible to larger vehicles such as vans or even HGV’s.
- Our 168 900 Fixed Bollards can be supplied in a galvanised mild-steel finish or a shot blasted and then powder coated finish, both supplied with a 5 mm wall thickness. A Grade 304 stainless-steel option is also available and supplied with a mild steel core and then fitted with a 2 mm sleeve making it extremely durable.
- Semi-domed top as standard and comes with two yellow reflective bands as standard, ensuring that your bollards are visible to drivers even in the dark.
- Manufactured in the UK, this bollard has the ISO:9001 quality stamp so you can be sure you are buying a bollard that meets, rigorous British standards.
- As with all our 168 900 Fixed Bollards, the banded model comes with a root fixed design making it very straightforward to install.
- If you are looking to install the bollard in a particularly saline or marine environment we recommend a grade 316 stainless finish, which you can contact us for a quote for.