|Height Above Ground||
5mm (7mm for Stainless Steel)
Insurance Company Recommended
Our 168 900 Unbanded Semi Domed Fixed Bollard provides you with a stylish solution that is both strong and looks the part.
- The large height and diameter of the bollard which measures in at 168mm diameter and 1,300mm overall length makes for an excellent visual deterrent to would-be thieves and ram-raiders.
- The size of the 168 900 also makes it easily visible to larger vehicles such as vans or even HGV’s, reducing the potential for accidental impacts and making it ideal for creating restricted zones or areas.
- What makes the 168 900 so strong? As with all our 168 series fixed bollards, it is designed with a 5 mm wall thickness for either a galvanised or powder-coated finish. The stainless steel variant then has an additional cover with a 2 mm thick, Grade 304 stainless-steel sleeve.
- The combination of the sleeve and the core makes the 168 900 extremely durable and gives it the advantage over bollards with 2-3 mm wall thickness which are susceptible to denting and bending.
- As with all our 168 900 Bollards, it has a root fixed design making it very straightforward to install.
- If you are looking to install it in a particularly saline or marine environment we recommend using 316-grade stainless steel which we can quote for.