|Height Above Ground||
To Client Requirements
Insurance Company Recommended
The 90 Square Fixed Bollard is the ideal choice for securing the perimeter of industrial and commercial sites, with its robust design making an excellent deterrent to ram-raid attacks.
- The 90 Square bollard comes insurance company recommended, with its 6mm wall thickness making it extremely durable.
- This root-fixed bollard is available in galvanised or nylon-coated black as standard. If you’re after a specific look we can powder coat it to any RAL colour you need.
- It comes with a yellow reflective stripe as standard, ensuring that your bollards are visible to drivers even in the dark. Want a different colour? We can provide reflective strips in white, red, green, blue and black.
- Designed to compliment our 90 Square Telescopic and Lift-Out models to provide a complete and uniform perimeter security design.
- Manufactured in the UK, this bollard has the ISO:9001 quality stamp so you can be sure you are buying a bollard that meets, rigorous British standards.
Select documents to download
Need someone to install or service it?
The Bollard Man
Martin Owen | 07815742559 | email@example.com | UK Wide
Craig Scott | 01535 509 001 | firstname.lastname@example.org | UK Wide
Ian Lawson | 01744816660 | email@example.com | UK Wide
PCW Site Solutions
Paul Williams | 07710500976 | firstname.lastname@example.org | UK Wide
Mylyn Security Ltd
John Manning | 07788461080 | Greater London, Kent, East Sussex, Surrey, Hampshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire and Essex
Secure Driveway Solutions
Chris Barrett | 07944389441 | email@example.com | Birmingham, Stoke, North Wales, Leeds, Manchester and Liverpool
Advice & Insights
Top 5 Tips Before Buying A Driveway Bollard
A driveway security bollard isn’t something you buy every day, in fact, once you start searching online for driveway security there are so many different options that it can get quite confusing.
Which Driveway Bollard is Best?
With so many options available it can be difficult deciding on which driveway bollard is best for protecting your home. Where do you start? We know it’s not easy making the right decision, so to help you we have put together this handy guide with everything you need to know before buying a bollard for your driveway.
We just need a few details
Please provide the information below to access your download.