|Height Above Ground||
1000mm high to be installed to site preference
To site preference
Galvanised, Stainless Steel or Mild Steel Powder Coated
Fixed Hoop Barriers provide a visual deterrent against ram-raid attacks, unauthorised vehicle access and provide demarcation of boundaries for sites with long perimeters.
- Hoop barriers are more cost-effective than fixed bollards when looking at a lengthy perimeter. They can be paired with retractable or lift-out bollards to complete a perimeter security design and secure access points as well as a perimeter.
- Supplied in an overall length of 1,750 mm and with a tube diameter of 76 mm.
- ATG Access Hoop Barriers can be supplied in three different finishes. In mild-steel, which is hot-dip galvanized, in painted mild-steel or in stainless steel Grade 304. Grade 316 is available on request, with a price on application.
- The wall thickness of the tube is 4 mm as standard. This meets British insurance company standards and ensures that the products are less susceptible to being dented or bent.
- Hoop barriers are commonly used to protect car showroom forecourts, industrial parks, retail parks or supermarket car parks.