|Security Rating (LP 30)|
PAS 68: V/2,500/48/90:1.64/2.86
|Security Rating (LP 40)|
PAS 68: V/2,500/64/90:3.2/4.5
|Security Rating (IVP)|
PAS 68: V/2,500/64/90:2.4/0.0
|Line Post Spacing|
4000mm (LP 30 & 40) / 2,400mm (IVP)
Five Weaved Strands
1,230mm (LP 30 & 40) / 2,400mm (IVP)
|Anchor Post Foundation Dimensions|
3,000 x 1,500 x 1,250mm
The Bristorm LP Fence comes in three different models, the LP 30, the LP 40 and the IVP. Each has been successfully impact-tested to BSI PAS 68, with a 2,500kg vehicle at varying speeds.
- Each model in the LP Fence line is comprised of a tensioned five-wire rope system in a weave configuration supported by “Z” cross-sectioned line posts and terminated at post & ground anchors.
- The length of each fence is infinite as long as the maximum distance between anchors is maintained in accordance with the manufacturer’s installation manual.
- All tested to BSI PAS 68, the LP 40 and IVP models successfully halted a 2,500kg vehicle at 64kph (40mph), while the LP 30 stopped a 2,500kg vehicle at 48kph (30mph), achieving penetration ratings between 1.6 and 3.2m. This makes the system ideal for securing industrial sites requiring protection from lower to medium velocity attacks or accidental impact.
- For added protection and longevity the three different variations of the fence are all hot-dip galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461 as standard.
- While the rope strands are zinc plate and HDPE coated as per EN 10264-2:2002 or EN 10244-2.
- Thicker coatings are available and we can also powder coat it to a specific finish on request.
The system consists of the following:
- Ground anchor
- Line posts
- Fence posts (if required)
- Wire rope strands