|Security Rating (Zero & Zero P1)
ASTM: F2656 M50 P1 (Bristorm Zero P1)
|Security Rating (Zero P2)
ASTM: F2656 M50 P2 (Bristorm Zero P2)
|Line Post Spacing
|Anchor Post Dimensions
2,000 x 2,000 x 2,500mm
|Line Post Dimensions
Ø600 x 1,500mm
Steelwork, hot-dip galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461; strands zinc plated and HDPE coated as per EN 10264-2:2002. Thicker coatings and powder coatings are available on client request.
Brought to you by ATG Access, the Bristorm Zero Fence is a non-tensioned wire-rope system impact tested to the very highest ASTM F2656 standard.
The Bristorm Zero Fence range is made of the Bristorm Zero, Zero P1 and the Zero P2, which have all been successfully crash tested to the ATSM F2656 standard with a rating of M50:P1 or M50:P2.
- Comprises of a non-tensioned, eight wire-rope system supported by rectangular, hollow section line posts and terminated at anchor posts or intermediate restraint posts.
- The length of each fence is infinite as long as the maximum distance between anchors is maintained in accordance with manufacturer’s installation manual.
- All anchors are 2450mm long x ⌀ 406mm with an integrated ⌀ 960mm diameter welded plate positioned at 1200mm. The height of the anchor posts shall be 1200mm from the finished ground level.
- All anchors with the exception of the wrap anchors are considered terminating anchors.
- All anchor posts are installed into a 2000 x 2000 x 2500mm mass pour concrete foundation. Concrete must be a minimum of C35 SR mix design or site-specific equivalent. A single layer of reinforcement mesh A393 shall be set 100mm below the finished concrete surface.
- The anti-vehicle fence system is crash tested to ASTM F2656-15, successfully achieving M50:P1 and M50:P2.
- All the steelwork for the fence has been hot-dip galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461, with the strands zinc plated and HDPE coated as per EN 10264-2:2002. Thicker coatings are available and we can powder coat the fence to a specific colour on request.
The Bristorm Zero Fence is available in two different variations:
- Bristorm Zero P1
- Bristorm Zero P2