BSI PAS 68: 2007 V/7500/32:0/0
|Height Above Ground|
125 mm (Standard), 141 mm (Sleeved)
A primed black manganese steel core fitted with a stainless-steel sleeve as standard. Other sleeves can be supplied on consultation with our technical team.
With a slimline form that hides its true power, the Excalibur Bollard is forged from manganese steel which is renowned for its high impact strength and resistance to abrasion.
- The Excalibur bollard is available in two impact test certified models and can be supplied with either a 90mm or 125mm diameter.
- The unique properties of the manganese steel used to cast the bollard, make the material ideal for designing and manufacturing high-security bollards.
- The Excalibur’s slim profile gives it a lot of versatility when fitting into a scheme’s aesthetics. Both models are supplied as a manganese steel core with a stainless steel sleeve as standard. Bespoke sleeves are available on consultation with our technical team.
- Not only is the Excalibur incredibly strong, but also requires a foundation depth of only 450mm to install, making it one of the shallowest bollards outside of our shallow mount range.
- The Excalibur’s 125mm variant has also been tested to BSI PAS 68, though with a much larger vehicle, successfully halting a 7,500kg vehicle at 32kph (20mph), again achieving no impact penetration.
- This model is ideal for protecting urban pedestrianised areas from vehicle attacks.
- The 125mm model is also available as a removable bollard, allowing you the option of giving occasional access when needed.