BSI PAS 68 (2010): V/7500(N2)/48/90:0.0/0.0
|Height Above Ground||
Steelwork, hot-dip galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461. Alternative aesthetic options are available to suit client requests such as powder coating and aesthetic sleeves.
Brought to you by ATG Access, the Bristorm Impeder range of HVM bollards are made up of standard CHS sections, cast-in concrete or socketed.
- An excellent choice for perimeter security the Impeder 30S Shallow Foundation Bollard has been successfully rated to BSI PAS 68, capable of stopping a 7,500kg vehicle at 48kph (30mph).
- During the test, the Impeder 30S Bollard achieved 0m penetration – a testament to its impressive stopping power. For sites that require protection from higher velocity attacks the Impeder 50S Bollard and Impeder 50 HD Bollard might be a more suitable option.
- Set within either a concrete and rebar foundation or an ‘I Beam’, these products are supplied with full installation instructions and general arrangement drawings. The minimum arrangement for the Impeder 30S is two bollards.
- The steelwork for the bollard is hot-dip galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461 as standard providing the bollard with a high level of corrosion resistance. For sites where aesthetics are key, we can powder the coat the bollard with any RAL colour specified or fit it with a decorative sleeve.
- The Impeder 30s offers a shallower option than most traditional fixed bollards, requiring a depth of only 400mm. For sites with even greater depth restrictions, we recommend taking a look at our extensive range of shallow mount bollards.