PAS 68: V/7500(N2)/48/90:0/0
|Height Above Ground|
Galvanised as standard. Can be powder coated to a specified RAL finish or fitted with an aesthetic sleeve (219mm) which can feature bands if required.
Unlike most PAS 68-rated high-security bollards the SP400 Shallow Mount Bollard has a dramatically reduced foundation depth required to install, making it ideal for city-centre applications.
- The ATG Access SP400 Shallow Mount Bollard has been designed specifically to protect critical national infrastructure.
- In some cases, a site may require a high level of security yet have insufficient depth to be able to dig a traditional depth foundation to accommodate a fixed high-security bollard.
- This could be due to a dense network of underground services within a city centre application or the product being installed within a suspended slab mount.
- The SP400 Shallow Mount Bollard on the other hand only requires a depth of 172 mm to install.
- Minimal time and disruption are needed to deploy the physical security measure, ensuring a perimeter is secured quickly and efficiently remaining pedestrian permeable.
- The shallow mount bollard can be fitted with a multitude of aesthetic sleeves ensuring the security product fits into the surrounding environment and site.
- Having been successfully impact tested under the British PAS 68 crash test certification, the SP400 shallow mount bollard has arrested a 7,500 kg vehicle travelling at 48 kph (30 mph).
- The SP400 Shallow Mount Bollard comes galvanised as standard. Alternatively, we can paint the bollard to any RAL colour specified or supply it with an aesthetic sleeve (219mm diameter). The SP400 can also be incorporated into street furniture if required.
- Deliver a holistic perimeter security solution by pairing this bollard with other options from the SP400 range, which includes removable, automatic, and manually retractable bollards.
Select documents to download
We just need a few details
Please provide the information below to access your download.