US DOS - K4 Rating: 6,800 kg at 30 mph (48 kph)
|Height Above Ground|
Galvanised or painted yellow with the option of an aesthetic sleeve (279mm). Indirect red LED lights an option - check with technical team on application for a quotation.
|Emergency Fast Operation (EFO)|
The Defender Automatic Bollard is an economical and effective way of protecting your vehicle access points and has been installed at high-security sites around the world.
- With a Department of State (DOS) K4 impact rating, the Defender Automatic Bollard is capable of stopping a 6.8 ton (6,800 kg) vehicle travelling at 48kph (30mph) within a minimum array of three bollards.
- The Defender offers low operating and maintenance costs and is ideal for securing wide entrances where installing larger rising bollard systems could become price prohibitive.
- The Defender provides excellent pedestrian and vehicle permeability and is available in a variety of operating sets and arrays.
- Utilising the highest duty cycles available, this rising security bollard is an economical and effective way of protecting your vehicle access points.
- All steel parts of the bollard are standard hot-dipped galvanised for corrosion protection. The bollard comes galvanised or painted yellow as standard with an option of an aesthetic sleeve (279mm).
- As with all our hydraulic security bollards, the control board provided is a PLC control system which can be set up to meet whatever operational requirements you may have.
- The bollard can also be fitted with an emergency fast operation function (EFO) so that the bollard can be deployed in just 2 seconds.