PAS 68: V/7500(N2)64/90:0.5/6.1
External or Integral HPU
|Height Above Ground||
209mm (top) / 280mm (bottom)
Sherardised black finish as standard or, vinyl wrapped with a bespoke design or advertising copy. A RAL finish is also possible on request.
Requiring a fraction of the depth of most rising security bollards, the SP400 TT Automatic Bollard is one of our latest innovations in crash-tested technology.
- With a depth of just 900mm, the SP400 TT can be installed into areas where traditional depth automatic bollards aren’t feasible.
- Successfully tested to BSI PAS 68, the SP400 TT halted a 7,500kg vehicle travelling at 64kph (40mph) achieving under a meter of penetration, making it an excellent option for protecting critical national infrastructure.
- The SP400 TT is unique within hydraulic security bollards as perhaps the shallowest automatic bollard to mitigate against the 7,500kg at 64kph threat level.
- Its shallower design allows it to be used on sites where underground services or a lack of space can limit foundation depth. Able to cope with a high number of operations per hour, this bollard is ideal for locations with high traffic flow such as city centres.
- As with all our automatic systems, the bollard comes with a PLC control system as standard. Designed and built in-house by our engineering team, our control systems can be set up to meet whatever operational requirements clients may have. The SP400 TT is driven by hydraulics; either utilising an external HPU or an integral pump.
- The bollard comes in a smart black sherardized finish as standard, or we can vinyl wrap it to any RAL colour or design specified.
Select documents to download
We just need a few details
Please provide the information below to access your download.