BSI PAS 68: 2007 V/7500/80:0.81/18.1
|Height Above Ground|
Steelwork, hot-dip galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461. Alternative aesthetic options are available to suit client requests such as powder coating.
Strong and imposing, the Impeder Bollard 50HD is the heaviest duty option in the Impeder range, capable of withstanding a 7,500kg vehicle at 80kph (50mph).
- Rated to BSI PAS 68 (2007), the Impeder 50HD halted the 7,500kg vehicle with less than a meter of penetration, making it an excellent choice for protecting critical national infrastructure where there is a limited standoff between the perimeter of the building and the building itself.
- Unlike the other bollards in the Impeder range, the 30S and the 50S, the Impeder 50HD was rated using only a single bollard, showing just how strong the 50HD is.
- Impeder bollards are made up of standard CHS sections, set within either a concrete and rebar foundation or an i-beam.
- The bollards are supplied with full installation instructions and general arrangement drawings.
- In order to maintain the longevity of the bollards and protect against corrosion, all the steelwork on the Impeder range is hot-dip galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461.
- While the bollards come in a galvanised finish as standard, we understand that the aesthetics of every site might not be the same.
- As such we can offer the Impeder Bollard 50HD powder coated to any RAL colour you specify, or in a bespoke decorative sleeve.
- Letting you match the look of your site without compromising on security.