BSI PAS 170-1: 2017 Bollard IT/2500/16/90:0.1
|Height Above Ground|
600 mm x 600 mm x 725 mm
|Clear Gap Between Bollards|
|Angular Corner Range|
55° to 175°
Steelwork, hot-dip galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461; strands zinc plated, and HDPE coated as per EN 10264-2:2002 or EN 10255-2.
Bridging the gap between our anti-ram bollards and our high-security impact-tested bollards, the Bristorm Stopper 10, has been impact-tested with a 2,500kg impact trolley at 16kph (10mph).
- Impact tested to the new BSI PAS 170 specification the Stopper 10 Bollard is the ideal choice for protecting areas at risk of low-velocity attacks or accidental impacts. The bollards themselves are comprised of a standard 140 CHS HR section cast in concrete.
- The Stopper 10 Bollard can be installed as a standalone product or built into a pedestrian guardrail to be combined as a security and safety feature, keeping pedestrians safe and excluding vehicles from an area.
- The ‘Class 4D Guardrails’ are bolted to the bollards with shear nuts.
- The Bollards have additional lugs (50×10-55lg) of mild steel when a guardrail is required. The height of the guardrails shall be 1,005 mm from the finished ground level.
- In order to comply with the product’s certification, the bollards need to be installed with a clear gap of 1,200 mm, measured 600 mm above floor level.
- With a foundation depth of just 725mm, the Stopper 10 Bollard can be easily installed without vast amounts of excavation, saving on time and minimising disruption.
- The Stopper range comes in steel hot-dip galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461, to protect against corrosion. The product can be fitted with an aesthetic sleeve to meet site requirements if required.
- Looking to protect your shop or warehouse with anti-ram raid bollards? Our Stopper bollards are an ideal solution. Read our complete guide to find out why you need anti-ram raid bollards.
- Want to know more about the PAS 170 standard? Read our definitive guide to find out everything you need to know.