PAS 170: IT/2500/32/90:1.8
600 x 600 x 725 mm – Rebar Required
|Height Above Ground|
|Angular Corner Range|
55° to 175°
Steelwork, hot-dip galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461. Can be fitted with an aesthetic sleeves if required.
Brought to you by ATG Access, the Stopper 20 Bollard is next step up in the Bristorm Stopper range, capable of halting a 2,500kg vehicle at 32kph(20mph).
- The Stopper range of bollards has been tested to the new BSI PAS 170 specification, which is used to measure the capability of bollards at speed of 10 and 20mph. This makes these bollards ideal for protecting sites at risk of low-velocity attacks or accidental hits such as retail outlets or car parks.
- For more robust protection we recommend taking a look at our line of PAS 68 rated bollards which have been tested at speeds of 30mph, 40mph, and 50mph.
- Each Stopper 20 Bollard is made up of a standard 168 CHS HR section cast in concrete. Similar to the Stopper 10, the Stopper 20 can be installed either as a standalone bollard or built into a guardrail.
- This allows you to keep pedestrians safe and exclude vehicles from an area.
- When installing the bollard, to comply with the certification the bollards need to be installed with a clear gap of 1,200 mm, measured 600 mm above floor level.
- This ensures that the bollards are installed as tested.
- When it comes to security longevity is key, as such all our Stopper bollards are hot-dip galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461 after fabrication, giving added protection against corrosion.
- The product can be fitted with an aesthetic sleeve to meet site requirements if required.