Engineered for PAS 68: 7500kg at 80kph
|Height Above Ground
Galvanised as standard. Can be powder coated to a specified RAL finish or fitted with an aesthetic sleeve (350mm) which can feature bands if required.
The SP1000 Removable Bollard is a shallow foundation bollard designed to protect sites at risk of high-velocity attacks. It has been engineered to match the security rating of our SP1000 Shallow Mount Bollard which is capable of stopping a 7,500kg vehicle at 80kph (50mph).
- The SP1000 Removable Bollard provides a high-security perimeter protection solution with the option for clients to remove the installed bollards to grant occasional access when needed.
- This makes it an excellent product to compliment a fixed line of bollards at key points where access may be needed.
- With a foundation depth of just 400mm, installing an SP1000 Removable drastically reduces the amount of excavation needed, minimising the time it takes and disruption caused to the site and its surrounding area.
- This is an engineered solution based on the static SP1000, for a fully certified removable option we recommend taking a look at the SP400 Shallow Mount Removable Bollard or the SPK12R.
- The bollard is galvanised as standard for added protection against corrosion.
- Alternatively, we can paint the bollard to any RAL colour specified or fit it with a bespoke decorative sleeve with optional bands.