Engineered for PAS 68: 7500kg at 48kph
|Height Above Ground||
209mm (core) / 240mm (lid)
Sherardised black finish as standard with two, yellow reflective bands. Product can be supplied in an alternative RAL finish if specified. An aesthetic sleeve can also be fitted (219mm diameter)
The SP400 Removable Bollard is based on our hugely popular SP400 Shallow Mount model and has been engineered to meet the same security rating, mitigating against a 7,500kg vehicle at 48kph (30mph).
- The removable design of the SP400 provides you with the option to lift out and remove the installed bollard to allow occasional access when required. Lifting equipment is needed to remove the bollards.
- At just 523mm the product’s shallow foundation means that the bollard can be installed in areas where foundation depth is restricted. Shallow foundation products also minimise the time it takes and the disruption caused by installing the bollards.
- Alternative options are available within the SP400 range including an automatic, manually retractable, shallow mounted and fixed variant.
- We also have a shallower version of the removable bollard which has been impact-tested to BSI PAS 68.
- Available in a multitude of finishes, this removable bollard is supplied in a sherardised black finish as standard with two, yellow reflective bands.
- The bollard can also be supplied in an alternative RAL finish if specified. An aesthetic sleeve can also be fitted (219mm diameter).