PAS 68: V/7500(N2)/48/90:0/3.5
|Height Above Ground|
Galvanised as standard. Can be powder coated to a specified RAL finish or fitted with an aesthetic sleeve (219mm) which can feature bands if required.
One of our many innovations, the SP400 Shallow Mount Removable Bollard is the industry’s first removable bollard to be crash test certified.
- Tested to BSI PAS 68 the SP400 Removable Bollard successfully stopped a 7,500kg vehicle travelling at 48kph (30mph), achieving a penetration of 0m. As one of the only certified removable bollards, the SP400 is an ideal choice for securing sites where occasional access is needed.
- Using our groundbreaking shallow foundation design, the SP400 Removable Bollard requires a fraction of the depth of a traditional model at just 350mm. This enables effective perimeter protection to be installed within urban environments which typically have a dense network of underground services which can cost a fortune to redirect or move.
- The other benefit of the SP400’s shallow foundation design is that it minimises the time and disruption needed to deploy the product, this makes installation quick, straightforward and drastically reduces any disruption to the site and surrounding areas.
- The removable function of the bollard gives clients the option of removing the installed product to allow access for vehicles when needed.
- Lifting equipment is required to remove the bollard. For sites where more regular access is required we recommend one of our automated systems.
- The SP400 Shallow Mount Removable Bollard comes galvanised as standard. It can be powder coated to a specified RAL finish or fitted with an aesthetic sleeve (219mm) which can feature bands if required.
Select documents to download
We just need a few details
Please provide the information below to access your download.