250mm deep slab
|Height Above Ground|
198mm (painted) / 219mm (sleeved)
The SP400 Suspended Slab Bollard is the first of its kind, being the only removable bollard to be installed and impact tested within a suspended slab.
- Traditionally, suspended slab applications such as bridge decks, car park ramps or infrastructure over an underground tunnel such as London Underground Stations have proven a unique challenge for installing impact-tested bollards.
- With our latest innovation, the historical concerns of damaging the integrity of a suspended slab structure and ultimately the surrounding integral infrastructure can be reassured.
- Building on an extensive portfolio of impact-tested products, we conducted two developmental impact tests to certify the use of a removable bollard within a suspended slab foundation. The suspended slab had a thickness of 250 mm and the product was impacted by a 2,500 kg vehicle travelling at 48 kph (30mph).
- After impact, the integrity of the suspended slab was completely retained and the removable bollard performed a dead-stop with zero meters of penetration recorded.
- The tests provided us with a wealth of data, and the calculations gained can be used to design a security solution for your suspended slab application.
- The SP400 bollard itself has a slim profile, giving it a sleek look and allowing it to be fitted with a flawless stainless steel sleeve.
- It comes galvanised as standard to protect against corrosion and two reflective bands to help with visibility.
Select documents to download
We just need a few details
Please provide the information below to access your download.