BSI PAS 68: 2007 V/7500/48/0.0/0.0
BSI PAS 68: 2007 V/7500/64/2.3/2.7
209mm (core) / 240mm (lid)
|Height Above Ground|
Zinc coated black finish as standard with the option of two yellow reflective bands. Product can be fitted with an aesthetic sleeve if required.
Thanks to its unique design, the SP400 Manually Retractable Bollard is the ideal choice for securing remote sites where there is limited access to an electrical supply.
- With the SP400 you can be safe in the knowledge that you are buying a proven high-security product.
- Impact tested twice to BSI PAS 68, the SP400 stopped a 7,500kg vehicle at 48kph (30mph) and 64kph (40mph).
- When it comes to security, we understand that longevity is key, as such the SP400 has been designed and manufactured with serviceability in mind and offers fantastic reliability.
- The SP400 is manually operated through the simple use of a hand-held battery drill or a manual hand crank.
- The drill drives a small hydraulic pump which raises and lowers the bollard with ease (taking only 12 seconds to raise and lower).
- For added protection, the socket which allows the drill to connect to and operate the bollard is secured behind a high-security lock.
- Not having to depend on electricity to power the bollard means that the SP400 is an ideal choice for securing remote sites where access to an electricity supply is limited.
- On top of this, we estimate that a manually retractable bollard can save up to 50% over an automatic model.
- The SP400 comes in a zinc coated black finish as standard, with a stainless steel top lid and two machine bands.
- We can also supply it vinyl wrapped to any RAL colour you require or fit it with a bespoke decorative sleeve to meet your site requirements.