PAS 68: V/7500(N2)/64/90:0.5/6.1
|Height Above Ground|
209mm (top) / 280mm (bottom)
Sheradised black finish as standard. Option to sleeve with a stainless steel finish depending on application (210mm top, 282mm top diameter). Product can be vinyl wrapped with a bespoke design or advertising copy. A RAL finish is also possible on request.
Thanks to its unique double retractable design, the SPTT Manually Retractable Bollard requires a fraction of the depth to install compared to a traditional retractable bollard.
- Most impact-tested retractable bollards have a foundation depth of around 1,500mm, the SPTT, on the other hand, can be installed with a depth of just 900mm – less than a meter.
- As well as acting as a depth-saving feature, the double retractable design ensures smooth operation.
- The SPTT Bollard has been impact-tested in accordance with BSI PAS 68, successfully withstanding a 7,500kg vehicle travelling at 64kph (40mph) all while achieving less than a meter penetration.
- While it is based on the Automatic SPTT, the manually operable model is controlled through the simple use of a hand-held battery drill or a manual hand crank.
- This means that the SPTT requires no electricity or hydraulics to raise and lower the bollard, making it ideal for remote sites with limited access to an electricity supply.
- It’s straightforward to use requiring only 12 seconds to raise the bollard and 6 seconds to lower it.
- As an added benefit, we estimate that the total saving for a manual system is up to 50% of a completely automated one.
- The bollard comes in a sherardised black finish as standard.
- There is an option to sleeve the bollard with a stainless steel finish depending on application (210mm top, 282mm top diameter).
- The SPTT can also be vinyl wrapped with a bespoke design or advertising copy. A RAL finish is also possible on request.
Select documents to download
We just need a few details
Please provide the information below to access your download.