PAS 68: V/7500/80/90:4.0/33.5
|Height Above Ground|
Galvanised and then painted as standard. Option to fit with an aesthetic sleeve (323mm diameter).
The Titan MK II Manually Retractable Bollard is a strong, economical and effective way of protecting your key access points.
- With the Titan bollard, you can be safe in the knowledge that you are buying a proven high-security solution.
- Tested to BSI PAS 68 the Titan MK II easily stopped a 7,500kg vehicle travelling at 80kph (50mph). This makes it an ideal solution for protecting sites from high-velocity attacks.
- As a manually retractable bollard, the Titan MK II can be operated through the simple use of a hand-held battery drill or a manual hand crank.
- The Titan is easy to operate, taking only 12 seconds to raise and lower the bollard, without the need for electricity or hydraulics.
- As it isn’t dependent on electricity to power the bollard, the Titan MK II is the perfect perimeter protection solution for remote sites that have limited access to an electrical supply.
- In addition, we estimate that you can save up to 50% with a manually retractable system over a completely automated one.
- All steel parts are hot-dip galvanized for corrosion protection, increasing the product’s life span and reliability.
- The standard bollard comes galvanised and painted. Alternatively, we can provide a wide range of aesthetic sleeves (323mm diameter) to choose from, or a bespoke design if needed.