IWA 14-1: 2013 V/7200[N2A]/80/90:3.0
|Height Above Ground|
Steelwork, hot-dip galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461. Alternative aesthetic options are available to suit client requests such as powder coating.
Brought to you by ATG Access, the Impeder Bollard 50S, is the shallowest bollard in the Bristorm Impeder range of high-security bollards.
- Designed to combat high-velocity attacks, the Impeder 50S has been rated to IWA 14-1 (2013), easily withstanding a 7,200kg vehicle at 80kph (50mph).
- Rated with a minimum array of two bollards, the Impeder successfully halted the vehicle with just 3m of penetration.
- With a foundation depth of just 300mm, the Impeder 50s can be installed at sites where excavation depth is limited.
- For sites with even greater depth constraints, we recommend taking a look at our range of shallow mount bollards which go as low as 40mm.
- When it comes to security, the longevity of the solution is of the utmost performance.
- With the Impeder range, every bollard has had its steelwork hot-dip galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461 as standard, giving it added protection against corrosion.
- Set within either a concrete and rebar foundation or an i-beam, the bollards are made up of standard CHS sections, cast-in concrete socketed.
- The products are supplied with full installation instructions and general arrangement drawings.
- We understand that each project is different and the aesthetic needs of a site can vary greatly.
- While the Impeder 50S comes in a galvanised finish as standard, we offer the option to powder coat the bollard to any RAL colour specified.
- The Impeder 50S can also be fitted with a bespoke decorative sleeve – Giving you the look you need without compromising on security.