ASTM: M50 P1
IWA 14: V/7200(N2)/80/90:0.7
3618mm to 5718mm
871mm (bottom of the beam)
Steelwork all hot dip galvanised as standard to BS EN ISO 1461. Alternative finishes are available with thicker coatings or in a RAL, powder coated finish
Protect your site’s perimeter with the Bri-RISE Emergency Access Gate. Designed to integrate with the Bristorm Zero Fence, the Bri-RISE will complete any high-security perimeter line.
- The Bri-RISE has been impact-tested to both the international IWA 14-1 standard and the American ASTM F2656-15.
- Not only did the Bri-RISE Gate withstand a hit from a 7,200kg vehicle at 80kph (50mph), but also achieved less than a meter penetration.
- The Bri-RISE has been designed with a self-balancing arm, meaning that it can be easily operated by a single user, while also reducing the risk of injury.
- A catch post can also be supplied to lock the gate arm into the open position when not in use.
- Further innovation has followed the initial development of the gate, the Bri-RISE can now be integrated into any existing or new fence lines.
- As well as this, the rising arm can be fixed in position allowing the arm to bridge a gap where underground services may be present. This reduces cost and eliminates the need to disrupt on-site operations.
- The steelwork on the gate has been hot-dip galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461 to give it added protection against corrosion and increase the longevity of the gate.
- We can also provide thicker coating and powder costing on client request