Buy now | £365.00 – £462.00 - Including VAT
|Height Above Ground||
Insurance Company Recommended
Ideal for industrial and commercial security, the 90 Square Removable Bollard offers a great deterrent against ram-raid attacks, for sites where telescopic bollards aren’t feasible.
- With a foundation depth of just 450mm, the 90 Square Removable Bollard is the ideal solution for securing sites where you have limited depth to work with, or in an area with a high water table.
- Our 90 Square Bollard comes insurance company recommended, with a 6mm wall thickness making it extremely durable.
- With a lifting weight of just 15.7kg, the bollard is easy to remove and put back. We can even offer storage sockets, to ensure that bollards are stored safely, protecting them from scratches and other wear and tear.
- The bollard is supplied with a moulded plastic T-bar handle, making it easy to grip when removing the bollard from the socket.
- It comes with two yellow reflective strips as standard, ensuring that your bollards are visible to drivers even in the dark. Want a different colour? We can provide reflective strips in white, red, green, blue and black.
- When it comes to security, all our bollards are fitted with a Sold Secure lock which has been attack-tested, making it as difficult as possible for criminals to bypass the security bollard.
- Manufactured in the UK, this bollard has the ISO:9001 quality stamp so you can be sure you are buying a bollard that meets, rigorous British standards.
How do removable bollards work?
Using one of our removable bollards is incredibly easy. Here’s how to operate one in three easy steps.
- In order to raise the bollard, first unlock the bollard and twist the handle. You can now lift the security post out of its socket.
- Once you have done this, simply remove the bollard and store it safely, using the lid to cover the socket.
- To secure access again, return the bollard to the socket and lock it in place.
Select documents to download
Need someone to install or service it?
The Bollard Man
Martin Owen | 07815742559 | email@example.com | UK Wide
Craig Scott | 01535 509 001 | firstname.lastname@example.org | UK Wide
Ian Lawson | 01744816660 | email@example.com | UK Wide
PCW Site Solutions
Paul Williams | 07710500976 | firstname.lastname@example.org | UK Wide
Mylyn Security Ltd
John Manning | 07788461080 | Greater London, Kent, East Sussex, Surrey, Hampshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire and Essex
Secure Driveway Solutions
Chris Barrett | 07944389441 | email@example.com | Birmingham, Stoke, North Wales, Leeds, Manchester and Liverpool
Advice & Insights
Top 5 Tips Before Buying A Driveway Bollard
A driveway security bollard isn’t something you buy every day, in fact, once you start searching online for driveway security there are so many different options that it can get quite confusing.
Which Driveway Bollard is Best?
With so many options available it can be difficult deciding on which driveway bollard is best for protecting your home. Where do you start? We know it’s not easy making the right decision, so to help you we have put together this handy guide with everything you need to know before buying a bollard for your driveway.
We just need a few details
Please provide the information below to access your download.