If you are contracting as a consumer, you may cancel a contract at any time within seven working days, beginning on the day after you received the products. In this case, you will receive a full refund of the price paid for the Products in accordance with our refunds policy (cooling-off period).
When you return a product to us
- Because you have cancelled the contract between us within the seven-day cooling-off period, we will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of the day, you have given notice of your cancellation. In this case, we will refund the price of the product in full, including the cost of sending the item to you. However, you will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
- For any other reason (for instance, because you do not agree to any change in these terms and conditions or in any of our policies, or because you claim that the product is defective), we will examine the returned product and will notify you of your refund via e-mail within a reasonable period of time. We will usually process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of the day, we confirmed to you via e-mail that you were entitled to a refund for the defective product. Products returned by you because of a defect will be refunded in full, including a refund of the delivery charges for sending the item to you and the cost incurred by you in returning the item to us.
- We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
- If you are dealing as a consumer, refunds will not include any delivery charges incurred when your order was first sent to you or when you returned it. If we arrange collection, then the costs of collection will be treated as your costs of return and will be deducted from the price you first paid when calculating the refund you are due. Where you are dealing with us as a business, we reserve the right to charge a restocking fee of 30% of the contract value, save in case of where goods are defective.
- Please note if you wish to cancel and the goods haven’t already been dispatched there will only be a £15 administration fee payable. If you cancel but then re-order a different product this will not apply. For consumers, the administration fee will not apply and your statutory rights are not affected.
- Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Goods that have been customised specifically for client request (finished in a specific RAL colour or customised with specific accessories which are outside of ‘standard’ specification) cannot be returned under this policy as they are not in a saleable condition. You can view ‘standard’ product finish information on each individual product page.