Buy now | £512.65 - Including VAT
|Height Above Ground||
Stainless-Steel Grade 304
Insurance Company Recommended
Building on the robust design of the standard 114 670 model, the heavy-duty model offers further durability in a stylish stainless-steel finish.
- Insurance company recommended, the heavy-duty model comes with an improved 6mm wall thickness, making it extremely durable.
- While it may have heavy-duty performance, thanks to our special lift-assist technology it has a lifting weight of only 7kg, meaning anyone can use it.
- The bollard is supplied with a moulded plastic handle, making it easy to grip when lifting and lowering the bollard. If you’re looking for something more discreet it’s also available with a folding stainless-steel handle.
- It comes with two yellow reflective bands as standard, ensuring that your bollards are visible to drivers even in the dark.
- When it comes to security, all our telescopic bollards are fitted with a Sold Secure lock which has been attack-tested, making it as difficult as possible for criminals to bypass the security bollard.
- Manufactured in the UK, this bollard has the ISO:9001 quality stamp so you can be sure you are buying a bollard that meets rigorous British standards.
In locations with a high-water table, it may be advisable to consider removable bollards as opposed to fully retractable bollards. A high-water table can vary due to seasonal changes so we are unable to guarantee that the outer casing will not hold water to some degree. If you are concerned, please don’t hesitate to contact ATG Access.
How do telescopic bollards work?
Using one of our telescopic bollards is incredibly easy, here’s a simple 4 step guide to help you.
- In order to raise the bollard, first open the flap covering the bollard and then twist the handle. You can now lift the security post into the ‘up’ position.
- Once you have done this, simply press the lock down with your thumb to secure it in place.
- To lower the bollard again, turn the key in the lock and twist the handle. You can now gently lower the bollard into the outer casing.
- Close the lid to cover the bollard and you’re done!
Select documents to download
Need someone to install or service it?
The Bollard Man
Martin Owen | 07815742559 | firstname.lastname@example.org | UK Wide
Craig Scott | 01535 509 001 | email@example.com | UK Wide
Ian Lawson | 01744816660 | firstname.lastname@example.org | UK Wide
PCW Site Solutions
Paul Williams | 07710500976 | email@example.com | UK Wide
Mylyn Security Ltd
John Manning | 07788461080 | Greater London, Kent, East Sussex, Surrey, Hampshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire and Essex
Secure Driveway Solutions
Chris Barrett | 07944389441 | firstname.lastname@example.org | Birmingham, Stoke, North Wales, Leeds, Manchester and Liverpool
Advice & Insights
Top 5 Tips Before Buying A Driveway Bollard
A driveway security bollard isn’t something you buy every day, in fact, once you start searching online for driveway security there are so many different options that it can get quite confusing.
Which Driveway Bollard is Best?
With so many options available it can be difficult deciding on which driveway bollard is best for protecting your home. Where do you start? We know it’s not easy making the right decision, so to help you we have put together this handy guide with everything you need to know before buying a bollard for your driveway.
We just need a few details
Please provide the information below to access your download.