PAS 68: V/7500(N2)/48/90:0.3/0.0
Galvanised as standard and then painted yellow. Alternative RAL colours are available on request.
The Cedar High-Security Barrier is an extremely cost-effective PAS 68-rated manual lifting barrier designed to be very easy to install.
- The Cedar Barrier has been designed to secure access points where traffic flow is low for long periods of time.
- The barrier is counterweighted for ease of operation and comes with a manual locking mechanism to secure the barrier in the lowered closed position, preventing it from opening when unattended.
- The tested barrier width was 4,500mm. For different width requirements, please consult our technical team.
- Be safe in the knowledge that you are buying a proven high-security solution, tested and certified to the British PAS 68 standard. During the crash test, the Cedar barrier successfully withstood an impact from a 7,500kg vehicle travelling at 48kph (30mph), achieving less than a meter of penetration.
- With no power requirements needed, the Cedar barrier can be used to secure access points in remote locations where power supplies may be limited. As an added benefit to being a completely manual system, requiring no power infrastructure makes installation straightforward and cost-effective.
- The barrier comes hot-dip galvanised as standard for corrosion protection and then painted yellow. Alternatively, we can coat it to any RAL colour you require.