US DOS SD-STD-02.01: K12 L2 (12ft)
ASTM: M50 P1 (24ft)
12 ft (3,658 mm), 24 ft (7,315 mm)
305 mm (depth of beam trench), 1,743 mm (stanchions)
External HPU (14ft & 24ft) / Manually Operated (20ft)
Painted in black as standard. For any other finish requirement, please consult with our technical team.
Fully impact test certified to the ASTM standard, the Patriot Beam Barrier achieved a crash rating of M50 P1, with the barrier remaining intact after impact.
- The ATG Access Patriot Beam Barrier is one of the strongest vehicle barriers in the market. Fully impact test certified to ASTM standards achieving an M50 P1 designation. This product remained intact following vehicular impact.
- Operating widths range from 12ft to 24ft. For widths in between, please enquire. The product can be operated hydraulically or manually, removing the requirement for power.
- The hydraulic barrier’s drive motor is rated at 100% continuous duty cycle and operating speeds vary from 3 to 5 seconds for raise and lower.
- This can be reduced further to just one second deployment time by adding an emergency fast operation function to the system. A manual operation is also possible for remote sites with no access to an electric supply, or for sites which only require occasional access.
- The barrier is powder coated in a black finish as standard. For any other finish requirements, please consult with our technical team.
- The Patriot barrier is easy to install and maintain. The trench depth required to accommodate the beam is just 305 mm.
- The stanchions on either side of the beam require 1,524 mm of depth to install.
- Able to operate reliably in extreme hot and cold climates as all mechanical fixings are above ground and easy to service.
- This product can be used to establish a tiger-trap system enabling security checks, or as a continuation of a protected perimeter fence or gate.