PAS 68: V/7500(N3)/80/90:19.2/25.0
|Height Above Ground|
240 x 240 mm Bottom, Tapers to a 150 mm top
Cast manganese steel, painted with the trademark City of London design colours - red, white and black.
The City of London Shallow Mount Bollard combines the iconic look of the City of London Bollard with our groundbreaking shallow mount technology.
- Instantly recognisable the City of London Shallow Mount Bollard takes the integral good looks of the traditional London bollard that can be spotted throughout the city. Only ATG Access has the manufacturing rights to produce the impact-tested version of this iconic bollard.
- Finished in the distinctive black, white and red design, the bollard is manufactured from manganese steel. This ultra-strong material is renowned for its high impact strength and abrasion resistance, making it an ideal choice for high-security products.
- Tested to BSI PAS 68, the City of London Shallow Mount Bollard successfully halted a 7,500kg vehicle at 80kph (50mph).
- The ATG Access shallow mount system is a revolutionary engineering development, allowing high-security bollards to be installed at a fraction of the depth of the more traditional fixed model.
- The City of London Shallow Mount Bollard requires a foundation depth of just 150mm, allowing it to be installed in areas where dense underground networks of service can restrict excavation depth.
- Because of this shallow mount bollards have proved invaluable in securing city centres, airports, skyscrapers and other applications where standard depth equipment just can’t be installed.
- Shallow mount technology also minimises the time and disruption required to install and secure a site, while also saving thousands in civil installation costs.