BSI PAS 68: 2013 V/7500[N2]/48/90:0.0/0.0
IWA 14-1: 2013 V/7200[N2A]/48/90:0.2
203mm; 219mm sleeved
|Height Above Ground
Galvanised for maximum corrosion protection. May also be accessorised with a range of attractive aesthetic sleeves in a variety of RAL colours as well as stainless steel.
The SP400 SM 48 is innovatively designed to revolutionise the supply & installation of shallow foundation bollards.
- The SP400 SM 48 impact-tested bollard has a slim profile, making this product aesthetically pleasing and able to be fitted with a multitude of sleeve and street furniture options.
- Can be installed within a foundation depth of just 178 mm. This enables effective perimeter protection to be installed within urban environments which typically have a dense network of underground services.
- Successfully impact tested to both the BSI PAS 68 and the IWA 14-1 standard, this product is capable of arresting a 7,500/7,200 kg vehicle travelling at 48kph (30mph).
- The system is incredibly flexible and able to cope with complex array requirements with ease.
- This compact, modular design delivers this flexibility with fewer components, resulting in more efficient transportation.
- This, together with the small quantities of concrete required for installation, makes the SP400 SM 48 a great choice for the environment.
- Ideal for securing critical national infrastructure and crowded places within the public realm.