BSI PAS 68: V/7,500(N2)48/90:0/0
IWA 14-1: V/7200[N2A]/48/90:0.2
|Height Above Ground||
800mm (as tested), 1,050mm sleeved
203mm; 219mm sleeved
Galvanised as standard. Can be supplied in a variety of different RAL colours or fitted with an aesthetic sleeve design to suit requirements
The SP400 SM 48 is innovatively designed to revolutionise the supply & installation of shallow foundation bollards.
- The SP400 SM 48 impact-tested bollard has a slim profile, making this product aesthetically pleasing and able to be fitted with a multitude of sleeve and street furniture options.
- Can be installed within a foundation depth of just 178 mm. This enables effective perimeter protection to be installed within urban environments which typically have a dense network of underground services.
- Successfully impact tested to both the BSI PAS 68 and the IWA 14-1 standard, this product is capable of arresting a 7,500kg vehicle travelling at 48kph (30mph).
- The system is incredibly flexible and able to cope with complex array requirements with ease.
- This compact, modular design delivers this flexibility with fewer components, resulting in more efficient transportation.
- This, together with the small quantities of concrete required for installation, makes the SP400 SM 48 a great choice for the environment.
- Ideal for securing critical national infrastructure and crowded places within the public realm.