BSI PAS 68: V/7,500(N2)/64/90:5.0/0.0
IWA 14-1: V/7,200[N2A]/64/90:5.2
|Height Above Ground||
Fitted with an aesthetic sleeve 1,000mm above ground
203mm; 219mm sleeved
Galvanised as standard. Can be supplied in a variety of different RAL colours or fitted with an aesthetic sleeve.
Presenting the latest innovation within an already extensive Shallow Foundation Bollard portfolio. The SP400 SM 64 provides innovative design to revolutionise the supply & installation of shallow foundation bollards.
- The SP400 SM 64, impact-tested bollard has a slim profile making this product aesthetically pleasing and able to be fitted with a multitude of sleeve and street furniture options.
- Can be installed within a foundation depth of just 178 mm. This enables effective perimeter protection to be installed within urban environments which typically have a dense network of underground services.
- Successfully impact tested to both the BSI PAS 68 and the IWA 14-1 standard, this product is capable of arresting a 7,500kg vehicle travelling at 64kph (40mph).
- The system is incredibly flexible and able to cope with complex array requirements with ease. This compact, modular design delivers this flexibility with fewer components, resulting in more efficient transportation. This, together with the small quantities of concrete required for installation, makes the SP400 SM 64 a great choice for the environment.
- Ideal for securing critical national infrastructure and crowded public spaces.