PAS 68: V/7500(N2)/64/90:0/3.7
|Height Above Ground|
260mm (front face) x 125mm (profile)
Supplied in raw, cast Manganese Steel. There is space on the front face of the bollard to attach a crest or moulding if relevant. On request the product can be primed and painted.
The Westminster Shallow Mount Bollard is manufactured from micro-engineered steel, giving high impact strength and the ability to absorb massive amounts of energy without fracturing.
- ATG Access has taken the iconic heritage bollard and engineered it for perimeter protection.
- The shallow mount model has been impact-tested to BSI PAS 68, successfully halting a 7,500kg at 64kph (40mph) with 0m penetration.
- Utilising our cutting-edge shallow mount technology, the Westminster require a foundation depth of just 150mm, making it an ideal option for urban areas with dense underground networks, car parks or basements where a traditional fixed bollard wouldn’t work.
- Our cutting-edge shallow mount technology also drastically minimises the time it takes and the disruption caused by installing bollards, while also saving on costs for civil installation.
- This proves invaluable in securing city centres, airports, skyscrapers and other sites where foundation depth is restricted.
- With a stylish ribbed profile and peaked top, the Westminster Bollard is instantly recognisable to anyone who has visited the region.
- Within the front of the bollard, there is a section designed to house a corporate logo or crest.
- ATG Access is the sole manufacturer of the impact-tested Westminster bollard.