IWA 14: V/7200(N2A)/80/90:2.4 (Single Bollard)
IWA 14: V/7200(N2A)/80/90:0.8 (Dual Bollard)
PAS 68: V/7500(N2)/80/90:0.795/10.4 (Dual Bollard)
1 (single bollard), 2 (dual bollard)
External or Integral HPU
|Height Above Ground|
Sheradised black finish as standard with two yellow reflective bands. Option to fit with an aesthetic sleeve (240mm diameter) or direct LED (RGBW) lights - the external HPU model only. Product can be vinyl wrapped with a bespoke design or advertising copy.
|Emergency Fast Operation (EFO)|
Designed to be installed as a completely new product or to be retrofitted into existing foundation systems, the Stealth Automatic Bollard is an ideal solution for replacing out of date legacy rising bollard systems which are increasingly difficult to maintain.
- The Stealth was the first British product to be impact tested under IWA 14-1, successfully withstanding a 7,200kg vehicle in both a single and double bollard array. In both tests, the Stealth achieved fantastic results, with the bollards remaining operational even after being hit by such a large vehicle.
- Thanks to its unique design and integral hydraulics the Stealth can be installed as a completely new system or retrofitted to update legacy ones.
- Retrofit high-security products are needed when historic installations become increasingly difficult for the owner to service and keep operational.
- To replace entire systems with new products normally involves the costly and disruptive removal of huge reinforced foundation structures. This issue can be solved by treating existing outer casings with corrosion protection and then retrofitting a solution like the Stealth.
- When it comes to security we understand the importance of longevity, as such the Stealth Automatic Bollard has been designed with reliability and serviceability in mind.
- Driven by hydraulic power, the Stealth automatic bollard system can have either an external HPU or an integral pump.
- It comes sherardised as standard with two reflective yellow bands.
- We can also supply the product with an aesthetic sleeve (240mm diameter) or with direct LED (RGBW) lights – the external HPU model only.