BSI PAS 68: 2013 V/7500/80/90:22.7/25.0
240mm (base), 157 x 155 mm (top)
|Height Above Ground|
Manganese steel, supplied primed black.
ATG Access has taken the traditional heritage design of the City of London Bollard and engineered an impact-tested version, capable of withstanding a 7,500kg vehicle at 80kph (50mph).
- The bollard is finished and painted with the distinctive black, red and white design seen across the City of London. The ATG model has been cast in manganese steel which is renowned for its high impact strength and resistance to abrasion.
- When it comes to security, durability is a must and this material cannot be cut and protects against corrosion.
- The City of London Fixed Bollard has been designed to protect against high-velocity attacks and has been impact tested to BSI PAS 68, capable of withstanding a 7,500kg vehicle at 80kph (50mph).
- The bollard itself requires a foundation depth of 750mm to install and is an ideal choice for sites where there are no foundation restrictions.
- In order to comply with PAS 69, the bollard needs to be installed in a concrete rebar foundation with 1.2m spacings.
- In cases where foundation depth is restricted, we do have a shallow mount version of the City of London Bollard that can be installed with a foundation depth of just 150mm.