BSI PAS 68: 2007 V/1500/48:0/0
90mm (Standard), 141mm (Sleeved)
|Height Above Ground|
A primed black manganese steel core fitted with a stainless-steel sleeve as standard. Other sleeves can be supplied on consultation with our technical team.
With a slimline profile that hides its true power, the Excalibur (90) Bollard is forged from manganese steel which is renowned for its high impact strength and resistance to corrosion.
- Available in two impact test certified models and can be supplied with either a 90mm or 125mm diameter.
- The unique properties of the manganese steel used to cast the bollard, make the material ideal for designing and manufacturing high-security bollards.
- An ultra-slim profile gives this bollard a lot of aesthetic versatility when fitting into a scheme’s aesthetics.
- Supplied as a manganese steel core fitted with a stainless steel sleeve as standard. Bespoke sleeves can be supplied on consultation with our technical team.
- Only requires a foundation depth of 300mm, making installation straightforward and quick.
- Successfully tested to BSI PAS 68, the Excalibur 90mm variant can withstand a 1,500kg vehicle travelling at 48kph (30mph), achieving 0 meters of penetration.
- The perfect perimeter security option for sites at risk from low-velocity attacks.