PAS 68: V/7,500(N2)/48/90:0/0
600mm ( 500mm Minimum Embedment Requirement Excluding Finishes)
|Height Above Ground||
Galvanised as standard with banding optional. Can be powder coated to a specified RAL finish or fitted with an aesthetic sleeve .
When it comes to performance and price, the SP30 Fixed Bollard is one of our most cost-effective perimeter security solutions.
- With a slim design that belies its strength, the SP30 has been designed to easily withstand a 7,500kg vehicle.
- Successfully tested to BSI PAS 68, the bollard halted a 7,500kg lorry at 48kph (30mph) achieving zero penetration.
- As a rated fixed bollard, the SP30 must be installed within an approved, reinforced concrete foundation including a rebar structure.
- With an overall tube length of 1655mm, the SP30 has a foundation depth of just 500mm. For sites with more severe depth restrictions, we recommend taking a look at our shallow mount range which are available with depths as little as 40mm.
- To complement the SP30, we can also provide automatic, removable and manually retractable bollards from our wide range of products for a complete perimeter security solution.
- The SP30 Fixed Bollard comes in a galvanised finish as standard protecting it from rust and ensuring the product’s longevity. Alternatively, the bollard can be powder coated to any RAL colour you need or fitted with a decorative sleeve, giving you an endless choice of options to match your site’s aesthetic.
- Visibility is a key concern when it comes to security and as such our SP30 bollard comes with two reflective bands, drawing it to the attention of pedestrians and drivers alike.