PAS 68: V/7,500(N2)/64/90:4.0/16.7
600 mm (500 mm Minimum Embedment Requirement Excluding Finishes)
|Height Above Ground||
Galvanised as standard with banding optional. Can be powder coated to a specified RAL finish or fitted with an aesthetic sleeve .
With a slim profile and great all-round performance, the SP40 Fixed Bollard is perfect for both urban and industrial scenarios.
- The middle ground between the SP30 and the SP50, the SP40 Fixed Bollard has been tested with a 7,500kg vehicle at 64kph (40mph). Drawing on the indomitable strength of its mild steel core, the SP40 managed to halt the lorry with just 4m penetration.
- The bollard comes in a galvanised finish as standard, giving it added long-term protection against the elements.
- If you need a specific look to match the architecture of your site we can provide it coated in any RAL colour you need or with a decorative sleeve.
- This full-depth fixed bollard comes with a foundation depth of just 500mm.
- To comply with PAS 69, the bollard must be installed within an approved, reinforced concrete foundation with 1.2m spacing between bollards.
- For sites with more limited excavation depth, we recommend taking a look at our line of shallow mount bollards which require depths of as little as 40mm.
- For a full holistic perimeter security offering, we recommend pairing this with one of our wide range of automatic, removable and manually retractable products.