PAS 68: V/7,500(N3)/80/90:10.6/11.1
750mm (500mm Minimum Embedment Requirement Excluding Finishes)
|Height Above Ground|
Galvanised as standard with banding optional. Can be powder coated to a specified RAL finish or fitted with an aesthetic sleeve .
The SP50 Fixed Bollard is practical without skimping on performance, providing a cost-effective option for certified protection against high-velocity attacks.
- With a powerful core of mild steel, the SP50 can withstand a 7,500kg vehicle at 80kph (50mph). Designed to protect against high-velocity vehicle attacks, the SP50 has been successfully impact-tested to BSI PAS 68.
- This fixed HVM bollard is hot-dip galvanised as standard for added protection against corrosion. This also helps ensure the longevity of the product, which is key when it comes to both the security and aesthetics of the site.
- For added visibility, we can supply the SP50 with two optional reflective yellow bands, allowing for it to be easily seen by pedestrians and drivers alike.
- We understand the importance of providing our clients with aesthetically pleasing security options, as such, we can powder coat the SP50 to any RAL colour or fit it with an aesthetic sleeve to match the site requirements.
- While the SP50 only comes in a fixed model, we do have an unmatched selection of complementary security products, ranging from automatic security bollards to removable HVM bollards, offering a complete perimeter security solution.
- To meet the product’s PAS 68 rating, it must be installed within an approved reinforced concrete foundation with 1.2m spacings.
- For sites where foundation depth is limited, we recommend our line of shallow mount bollards which require depths as shallow as 40mm.