IWA 14: V/7200(N2A)/80/90:0.0
|Height Above Ground|
Concrete filled bollard finished in either a galvanised or a painted finish. Can be painted to any specified RAL colour.
With a steel outer layer and heart of concrete, the SPK12 Fixed Bollard is a near immovable HVM bollard, capable of stopping a 7,200kg vehicle at 80kph (50mph).
- Achieving less than a meter of penetration when tested, the SPK12 bollard is designed for critical national infrastructure protection where the standoff distance between a building perimeter and the building are minimal.
- The SPK12 Fixed Bollard itself consists of a steel concrete-filled tube placed into a reinforced and certified foundation of concrete and rebar structure.
- Impact tested in accordance with IWA 14-1, the SPK12 model successfully achieved a rating of V/7,200(N2A)/80/90:0, stopping a 7,200kg vehicle at 80kph.
- The bollard tube comes galvanised as standard, giving it added durability and can be painted to a specified RAL colour of your choosing.
- The SPK12 is suited to HCIS projects, thanks to its K12 equivalent rating, low penetration and high standard of galvanising.
- A removable variant of this product (the SPK12R) is available to provide perimeter protection with occasional access. It is currently the strongest tested removable bollard in the perimeter security market.
- For sites where foundation depth is an issue, we have a number of equivalent rated shallow mount bollards, that require as little as 40mm to install.