BSI PAS 68 (2013): V/7500(N3)/64/90:0/5.3
|Height Above Ground||
260mm (front face) x 125mm (profile)
Supplied in raw, cast Manganese Steel. There is space on the front face of the bollard to attach a crest or moulding if relevant. On request the product can be primed and painted.
The Westminster Bollard is elegant and unyielding. Primarily designed for Westminster City Council this product would suit any architectural situation where style and high security is a priority.
- Manufactured from micro-engineered steel, the Westminster Bollard has high impact toughness and the ability to absorb massive amounts of energy without fracturing.
- BSI PAS 68 (2013) rated, this iconic heritage style fixed security bollard is capable of stopping a 7,500kg vehicle travelling at 64kph (40mph).
- Instantly recognisable you will mainly find these iconic heritage-style bollards within the Westminster area, however, you can also find these incredibly strong bollards as far afield as Melbourne, Australia.
- ATG Access is the only bollard company that manufactures the impact rated Westminster Bollard, available in lift-out, shallow foundation, and traditional foundation fixed models.
- With a ribbed profile and peaked top, within the front of the bollard, there is a specifically designed section to enable a corporate logo or crest to be inserted.
- Made from manganese steel, and supplied raw (unpainted) as standard with a blank front fascia, the high-security bollard can be primed on request and fitted with a corporate logo or crest of your choice.
- Installed within a foundation depth of 750mm, the Westminster fixed bollard is ideal for applications where foundation depth is not an issue and where no restrictions apply.
- The foundation for this model is a concrete and rebar structure with 1.2 spacings needing to be adhered to comply with PAS 68.