IWA 14-1: 2013 V/7200[N2A]/80/90:1.44
|Height Above Ground
Supplied galvanised and with technical zinc finishes for excellent corrosion protection. It is then supplied as standard with a Grade 316 Stainless-Steel aesthetic sleeve with two bands.
- IWA-14 Rated, and successfully withstanding impact from a 7,200kg vehicle travelling at 80kph (50mph). This product achieved less than 1.5 meters of penetration on impact in a single bollard configuration.
- Fully compliant with BS EN ISO 13849:2015, safety of machinery – CE Marked. Can also be integrated into a fully compliant TOPAS system.
- Like many other ATG Access retractable bollards, the SP400 Auto 80 Bollard has been designed with reliability and serviceability in mind.
- The bollard can be part of a large, IWA-14 Rated secure access control scheme or operated as a standalone system.
- Operated via a hand-held battery drill; the drill engages with a small hydraulic pump enabling manual deployment within 10-12 seconds.